Amazing Andaman Tour Package
Sunsets, sea and sand. Do these three terms create a fascinating scene in your senses and makes you want to escape from your monotonous workplace to a paragon of beauty?
If the answer is yes, then get prepared, pack your bags and explore nature’s masterwork and one of India’s most exquisite travel destinations, Andaman- An archipelago of 572 islands perched in the Bay of Bengal. Its immaculate waters and beaches with white sand and crystal-clear water stretches will certainly make you thank yourself for selecting this astonishing destination for your long-awaited holiday.
Irrespective of what’s on your mind, whether you are intending for a solo trip, family holiday, vacation with your friends or a romantic getaway, Andaman has something for everyone. Sparkling white-sand beaches, turquoise lagoon, intriguing coral reefs and the historical magnificence of this area are a feast to one's eyes. From romantic beaches and adventurous water activities to historical museums and exotic seafood/cuisines, this place offers you everything you require for lifelong unforgettable leisure.
- ︎Transportation: Comfortable and sanitized vehicle for sightseeing and transfer on all days as per the itinerary (Travellers/Cabs)
- ︎Accommodation: A Grade Accommodation in Hotel/Cottages as per the location
- Meals: Buffet Breakfast (Nos.06)
- Dedicated support staff : You will get a professional guide for supervision and assistance throughout the trip
- All the toll tax, fuel charges, driver allowance and parking fees
- ︎Local Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- An extra 5% GST will be applicable
- ︎Fee for the optional adventure activities not mentioned in the inclusions
- ︎Travel insurance or medical costs or emerged cost due to any mishap
- Monument or museum entry fee, guide fee,Camera fee
- Extra for personal expenses that include laundry, extra food, lunch, drinks, cigarettes, water & room heaters
- ︎You will have to pay for everything that is not mentioned under the heading 'prices included'
- Any Kind of Expense for Loss / Misplaced / Theft of personal belongings
Day 2: Travel to Havelock Island | Relish the striking beauty of Radhanagar Beach
- Start a beautiful day with a scrumptious breakfast. Travel to Havelock Island by a private cruise and enjoy the spellbinding journey through the vast stretches of the sea.
- In the afternoon, visit Radhanagar Beach No: 7 which is known as one of the best beaches in not just Andaman, but also in entire Asia. It is a pristine expanse of sand backed by turquoise water and lush green woods.
- Admire the beauty of Radhangar Beach decked by golden sand. The beach presents a tranquil ambience to chill and unwind amidst nature’s lap.
- Overnight leisure and stay at the resort/hotel in Havelock Island.
Day 3: Exploring Havelock Island | Enjoy the spellbinding journey through the vast stretches of the sea
- Wake up to a beautiful morning. Have a wholesome breakfast and set out to explore Havelock island.
- Get a beautiful tan at the pristine beaches of Havelock Island and click beautiful pictures
- Enjoy water sports and other exciting activities at the Island and create splendid memories.
- Overnight leisure and stay at hotel at Havelock Island.
Day 4: Visit the Kalapathar Beach | Enjoy a Cruise Ride to the beautiful Neil Island
- Check-out from the hotel post a delectable breakfast
- Visit the beautiful Kalapathar Beach, renowned for its turquoise-blue waters. It is an elongate stretch of white velvety sand with large black rocks beside the blue sea.
- Take pictures with your friends/family at the panoramic beach and welcome its beauty and tranquillity to your soul.
- Depart for Neil Island on a cruise which is well known for its captivating beach setting and tropical vegetation.
- Overnight comfy stay at Neil Island.
Day 5: Bharatpur Beach | The gorgeous white sand beach you always longed for
- After a delicious breakfast, head to the Bharatpur beach. An excellent beach that comes straight out of a picture postcard, Bharatpur beach looks like it has been smeared by an artist in his dream. Situated just half a kilometre from the jetty, it is regarded to be the best beach on Neil Island.
- Later, visit the Laxmanpur Beach and Natural Coral Bridge. The bridge is also called Howrah Bridge locally, a name given in jest by the Bengali settlers.
- You can see starfishes and sea cucumbers in the shallow waters.
- Take an afternoon ferry to Port Blair.
- Stay overnight in the hotel at Port Blair.
Day 6: North Bay Island | Witness the famous Light House
- After a delicious breakfast in the morning, begin a fun-filled day as you set out to explore Ross Island and the North Bay Coral Island.
- The Ross Island was once the administrative centre of the British in Andaman, hence it is the hub for historical facts. Famous amongst the locals, North Bay is known for its stunning beach setting and old lighthouse.
- Enjoy the squeaky-clean beauty at the North Bay Coral Island. It is an excellent location for scuba diving, sea walking and snorkelling,
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7: Departure | Time to Head Back Home
- Have a wholesome breakfast as you are about to conclude this memorable tour.
- Arrive at the airport, it is now time to head back home with a bag full of memories.
Calendar & Prices
- Transfer : Mahindra Xylo/Maruti Ertiga/Similar
- Start Point/End Point : Port Blair
- Route : Port Blair - Havelock Island - Neil Island - North Bay Island - Port Blair
- Stay : 3 Star Category Hotel
- Duration : 6 Night 7 Days
Package Cost Per Person
- Package starts at ₹ 24,499/- Per Person
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking.
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.
- UPI Payment : TrippersExperiences@icici
- Google Pay/Paytm/Phonepe : 8826962256
- Company Bank details : (5% GST Applicable)
Account Number : 113205001072
Account Holder's name : TRIPPERS EXPERIENCES PRIVATE LIMITED
Contact : +91-8826962256
IFSC Code : ICIC0001132
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.