Kedarnath & Badrinath Tour With Rishikesh
Visit the two most important pilgrimage sites while mesmerizing over beauty in abundance - 5N/6D
Straight from the snow-capped majestic mountains to dense wild forests, river confluence to captivating cascades, you can experience the best of nature’s blessings on our Badrinath Kedarnath yatra trip. With this pilgrimage, one can marvel at treasures in Uttarakhand’s holy towns, experience complete serenity and explore the beauty of the immaculate surrounding mountains. Moreover, Badrinath and Kedarnath are some of the most worshipped temples in India. Their magnificent location offers you a number of picture-perfect locations.
The Kedarnath Temple is a holy place for the Hindus and is located amidst the Rudra Himalayan Range at an approximate height of 12,000 ft. The location is near the start of the Mandakini river in Uttarakhand. Because of the harsh weather conditions, the temple is only open between April and November. The Badrikashram, or the city of Badrinath, is located at the height of 3133 m from the main sea level. The city attracts thousands of enthusiasts from different parts of the world.
The Do Dham Yatra trip particularly includes a tour to the two most significant shrines in Hinduism – Kedarnath and Badrinath. With the team, you will get a 6 day and 5 nights expedition, to explore the sacred divine abodes and pay your homage to the gods.
Fix Departure Dates:
- ︎Transportation: Comfortable and sanitized vehicle for sightseeing and transfer on all days as per the itinerary (Travellers/Cabs/Bus)
- ︎Accommodation: A Grade Accommodation in hotel/camps/homestay as per the location
- Meals: Buffet Breakfast and Dinner (Nos.10)
- Dedicated support staff : You will get a professional guide for supervision and assistance throughout the trip
- Activity: Kedarnath Trek, White Water Rafting and Bonfire With Light Music
- ︎All the toll tax, fuel charges, driver allowance and parking fees
- Local Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- ︎An extra 5% GST will be applicable
- ︎Fee for the optional adventure activities not mentioned in the inclusions
- Travel insurance or medical costs or emerged cost due to any mishap
- Monument or museum entry fee, guide fee, Camera fee, Mule or porters
- Extra for personal expenses that include laundry, extra food, lunch, drinks, cigarettes, water & room heaters
- You will have to pay for everything that is not mentioned under the heading 'prices included'
- Any Kind of Expense for Loss / Misplaced / Theft of personal belongings
DAY 1- DELHI TO GUPTKASHI | DRIVE THROUGH MANDAKINI RIVER
- Meet up at the departure point of the vehicle in Delhi (will be communicated to you in advance)
- A short break at Devprayag, where you can witness the Holy Sangam of Bhagirathi and Alaknanda that together form Ganga.
- Get back on the way to Guptkashi, witnessing some of the most scenic views.
- On reaching Guptkashi, check in to the hotel
- Stay the night at Guptkashi.
DAY 2- GUPTAKASHI – GAURIKUND – KEDARNATH | TREK AMIDST THE BEAUTIFUL TRAIL TO KEDARNATH TEMPLE
- Wake up early in the morning and have a delicious breakfast.
- Head towards Sonprayag, where the trekking to Kedarnath will begin.
- Eat a delicious meal and get transferred from Guptkashi to Sonprayag.
- Reach Sonprayag, walk to the Government Union taxi stand, to reach Gaurikund. (Walk for 1 Km as no private vehicles are allowed in Gaurikund)
- Reach Gaurikund and start the soulful trek to Kedarnath from Gaurikund.
- You can hire ponies or palanquins for a comfortable journey.
- Trek through the beautiful meadows and rivers.
- You can take a lunch break in between and then continue the journey. Here, you will see the Kedarnath Temple, situated right at the centre of the valley with majestic mountains.
- Reach Kedarnath, you can finally witness the whole valley which is filled with the sound of ringing bells and prayers going on everywhere. This will surely mesmerize you.
- Stay the night in Kedarnath.
DAY 3 - KEDARNATH –GUPTKASHI| TREKKING DOWNWARDS WITNESSING THE VALLEYS
- Wake up early in the morning and enjoy a delicious breakfast.
- After the early morning Darshan, head towards Gaurikund from Kedarnath. Here you can hire ponies or palanquins for a safe and comfortable journey. (Own Expense).
- After you reach Gaurikund you will have to proceed to Sonprayag by government Taxi.
- Arrive at Sonprayag, go to Guptkashi/Rampur (Walk for 1 Km is required at Sonprayag as no private vehicles are allowed after a certain point)
- Dinner and overnight stay in a hotel.
DAY 4 - GUPTKASHI TO BADRINATH VIA JOSHIMATH
- Wake up early and have a delicious breakfast. Check out from the hotel by 10:00 AM.
- On your way, you will come across famous places like Baniyakund. Witness the beautiful snow-clad peaks of Chandrashila and see the enchanting views of Joshimath, Govindghat, and Hanuman Chatti.
- Have lunch at the local restaurants on your way, reach Badrinath by evening.
- After reaching, check-in at the hotel and take some rest.
- Head out for Badrinath Darshan and seek the blessings of Vishnu. You can also witness the evening aarti at the temple.
- After the darshan, return to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
DAY 5-GUPTKASHI – RISHIKESH | CAMP STAY WITH BONFIRE AND MUSIC
- After having breakfast in the morning, drive to Rishikesh via Joshimath.
- Visit Narsingh Temple in Joshimath later drive back to Rishikesh.
- Check-in into the Camp/Hotel arrival in Rishikesh.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Camps/Hotel
DAY 6 - RISHIKESH RAFTING THRILL | LOCAL EXCURSIONS | DEPARTURE FOR DELHI
- Wake up early in the morning and check out from the hotel or camps after breakfast. Now get ready to experience rafting on the cold gushing water of river Ganga.
- Move to the start point for Rafting.
- Enjoy a thrilling and wonderful experience while you move past the waves and rocks in the flowing river. It would be a memory that you will cherish for your entire life. Have a hot soupy bowl of Maggie and go cliff jumping.
- Visit Laxman Jhula, Ram Jhula, Janki Setu, and Rishikesh local market. Have your lunch over the cafe's.
- Head for returning to Delhi. Conclude the trip with glorious memories to cherish for life.
Calendar & Prices
Things To Carry
- Warm clothes, jackets, raincoats.
- Hand gloves, good quality footwear, and extra pair of socks
- Water bottles, energy bars, and energy drinks
- Caps/hats, sunglasses, and towels
- Trekking Shoes with a good and firm sole.
- Personal toiletries and medications (if any)
- Waterproof backpack
- Power Bank and torch
- Sunscreen lotion and sunglasses
- Basic Medical Care
- Hand sanitiser
Package Cost Per Person
Triple Sharing Basis : ₹ 23,500/-
Double Sharing Basis : ₹ 24,500/-
- Duration : 6 Days & 5 Nights
- Start & Endpoint : Delhi
- Transportation : Toyota Innova / Tempo Travellers / Deluxe Buses
- Accommodation type : 3 Star Hotel and Sharing Basis Room/Tent at Kedarnath and Rishikesh
- Group Size : 12-24 Members
- Group Type : Mixed group (couples, Solo, Family, and Friends)
- Total Trek : 36 km
- The customer gets a verification voucher through electronic mail within 24 hours of a successful booking.
- If the favoured slots are unavailable, the customer can choose an alternate schedule according to his preference, and we will send a new confirmation voucher through the mail.
- Alternatively, the customer might cancel their booking, and a complete refund will be processed.
- Google Pay/Paytm/Phonepe: 8826962256
- Company Bank details (5% GST Applicable)
Account Number : 113205001072
Account Holder's Name : TRIPPERS EXPERIENCES PRIVATE LIMITED
Contact : 8826962256
IFSC Code : ICIC0001132
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the trip's start date, 25% of the overall excursion fee will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the trip's start date, 50% of the overall excursion fee will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 0-15 days before the trip's start date, 100% of the overall excursion fee will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unexpected climatic conditions or authorities restrictions, some activities could be cancelled, and in such instances, the operator will attempt his best to offer a viable alternative activity. However, no refund will be processed for the same.
- The appropriate refund amount will be processed within ten working days.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.