Delve deeper into spirituality, beauty and tranquility- 3D/2N
Situated at an altitude of 3,000 meters above sea level, Auli is one of the finest places to visit in Uttarakhand, India. Rightly known as the adventure capital of Uttarakhand, Auli offers a breath-taking view of the mountain peaks and picturesque landscapes. It is known for its adventure activities, Himalayan mountain peaks, hills, lush greenery, and snowfall. Auli is an immaculate destination for a quick escape from a busy life. From witnessing the mighty ranges to skiing in the fresh snow, Auli has it all.
It does not just end here, indulge in the unparalleled exotic beauty of Rishikesh as you get to witness the adventure of the city combining itself with the natural beauty of the hills. From a thrilling river rafting at Shivpuri to unwinding yourself at the Ghat or submerging yourself in the magnificent and stunningly tranquil Ganga Aarti in the evening, this weekend treat is sure to give you a lifetime of fun and reflective memories.
- Transportation: Comfortable and sanitized vehicle for sightseeing and transfer on all days as per the itinerary (Travellers/Cabs/Bus)
- ︎Accommodation: A Grade Accommodation in Hotel as per the location
- Meals: Buffet Breakfast and Dinner (Nos.04)
- Dedicated support staff : You will get a professional guide for supervision and assistance throughout the trip
- ︎All the toll tax, fuel charges, driver allowance and parking fees
- ︎Local Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- An extra 5% GST will be applicable
- ︎Fee for the optional adventure activities not mentioned in the inclusions
- Ropeway/Chaircar from Joshimath -Auli - Joshimath (Govt Charges Applicable)
- Travel insurance or medical costs or emerged cost due to any mishap
- ︎Monument or museum entry fee, guide fee, camera fee
- Extra for personal expenses that include laundry, extra food, lunch, drinks, cigarettes, water & room heaters
- ︎You will have to pay for everything that is not mentioned under the heading 'prices included'
- ︎Any Kind of Expense for Loss / Misplaced / Theft of personal belongings
DAY 0 - BEGIN YOUR OVERNIGHT JOURNEY FROM DELHI
- Report at the told assembly point on the given time to meet and greet your co-travellers & tour coordinator.
- Begin our fun-filled overnight journey to Joshimath From Delhi.
DAY 1 - ARRIVAL AT JOSHIMATH
- Take a short stopover at Devprayag to witness the 'Holy Sangam' of Bhagirathi & Alaknanda rivers which join in holy unity to form Ganga.
- Pass-through Rudraprayag & Karnaprayag to finally reach Joshimath.
- Check-in to the hotel & spend the rest of the day at leisure or take a walk to explore Narsingh Temple.
- Dinner & Overnight comfortable stay at the hotel in Joshimath.
DAY 2 - EXCITING LOCAL EXCURSION TO AULI | SKIING
- Wake up early to a lovely morning & have a nourishing breakfast.
- Get ready to undertake a full-day panoramic and adventurous tour to Auli.
- You can opt to drive till Auli by road or can take the 4km long Gondola Ride from Joshimath to Auli.
- The Ropeway to Auli gives you an opportunity to witness some of the best views of the Snow-Capped Himalayas and the dense oak forests that surround the beautiful ski resort.
- Arrive at Auli and spend some time walking along the beautiful Auli Lake and admiring the rejuvenating breeze and magnificent scenery.
- Indulge in various adventurous activities and try thrilling Skiing through the snow.
- While in Auli, you can also take a short trek up to the Gorson Bugyal (altitude of 3056 mts.).
- Start the journey back to Joshimath after a day full of fun & adventure.
- Dinner & comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Joshimath.
DAY 3 - JOURNEY BACK TOWARDS DELHI VIA RISHIKESH
- Have a delicious breakfast and check out from the hotel.
- In the evening, visit the Triveni Ghat in Rishikesh to feel the spiritual vibes of the holy Ganga river. Attend the majestic aarti at Triveni Ghat in Rishikesh.
- Overnight Journey From Rishikesh to Delhi.
Calendar & Prices
Things To Carry
- Warm clothes, jackets, raincoats, and extra thermals
- Hand gloves and good quality footwear
- Trekking shoes with a firm grip
- Extra bottles, energy bars, and energy drinks
- Caps or hats
- Sunglasses and towels
- Personal toiletries or medications
- Power bank and torch
- Waterproof backpack
- Sunscreen lotion and sunglasses
- Basic Medical Care
- Hand sanitiser
Departures & Key Points
- Duration: 3 Days & 2 Nights
- Start & End City: Delhi
- Transportation type: Toyota Innova/Tempo traveller/Mini Bus
- Accommodation type: 3 Star Category Hotel
- Group type: Mixed group (family, friends, couples, and solo)
- Group size: 12-24 Members
Package Cost Per Person
On Triple Sharing Basis : Rs. 8,500/-
On Double Sharing Basis : Rs. 9,000/-
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking.
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer's preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.
- Google Pay/Paytm/Phonepe: 8826962256
- Company Bank details (5% GST Applicable)
Account Number : 113205001072
Account Holder's Name : TRIPPERS EXPERIENCES PRIVATE LIMITED
Contact : 8826962256
IFSC Code : ICIC0001132
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.