A Weekend Treat to the Hills (1N/2D)
Stunning and unspoilt, Lansdowne is a gorgeous hill station located in the secluded stretches of Uttarakhand at an altitude of 1700m. Surrounded by oak, spruce and pine trees, Lansdowne is a heavenly place for bird watchers and adventure seekers. This hill station was once a British spot. The quiet old-world colonial town is an untouched expansion of the green forest nested in the Himalayan range. The place houses colonial churches, flower valleys, springs and ponds. In 1887, Lansdowne was established as a town for the British who were attracted due to the pleasant weather conditions. It was named after the then Viceroy of India, Lord Lansdowne. One can explore the small town on foot. You will get to see a serene lake at the centre, enjoy nature walks and discover various hidden gems like temples and churches on the way.
- Transportation: Comfortable and sanitized vehicle for sightseeing and transfer on all days as per the itinerary (Travellers/Cabs/Bus)
- Accommodation: A Grade Accommodation in hotel/camps/homestay as per the location
- Meals: Buffet Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (Nos.3)
- Dedicated support staff : You will get a professional guide for supervision and assistance throughout the trip
- All the toll tax, fuel charges, driver allowance and parking fees
- Local Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- An extra 5% GST will be applicable
- Fee for the optional adventure activities not mentioned in the inclusions
- Travel insurance or medical costs or emerged cost due to any mishap
- Monument or museum entry fee, guide fee, camera fee, Mule or porters
- Extra for personal expenses that include laundry, extra food, lunch, drinks, cigarettes, water & room heaters
- You will have to pay for everything that is not mentioned under the heading 'prices included'
- Any Kind of Expense for Loss / Misplaced / Theft of personal belongings
DAY 1 - DRIVE TO LANSDOWNE
- Meet at assembly point at the given time and board the transportation from Delhi.
- Check in at the hotel as per the availability of the rooms.
- After lunch, visit Bhulla Tal, Tip n Top point, St John's Church and Thandi Sadak.
- Dinner and comfortable overnight stay in a cottage.
DAY 2 - LANSDOWNE EXPLORATION DAY
- Wake up and enjoy the peaceful surroundings.
- Post Breakfast, Check out from Cottages. Proceed For Temple Hike.
- Start the return journey by afternoon and get back to Delhi by night with a bag full of memories.
Calendar & Prices
Things To Carry
- Warm clothes, jackets, raincoats, and extra thermals
- Hand gloves and good quality footwear
- Trekking shoes with a firm grip
- Extra bottles, energy bars, and energy drinks
- Caps or hats and sunglasses and towels
- Personal toiletries or medications
- Power bank and torch
- Waterproof backpack
- Sunscreen lotion and sunglasses
- Basic Medical Care
- Hand sanitiser
Package Cost Per Person
- On Triple Sharing Basis : Rs. 4,800/-
- On Double Sharing Basis : Rs. 5,000/-
Departures & Key Points
- Duration : 1N/2D
- Tour type : Group tour
- Dates : Every Saturday morning to Sunday night
- Meeting point and time : RK Ashram metro station New Delhi 6:00 a.m.
- Trip : Delhi - Lansdowne - Delhi
- Transportation : Tempo Traveler
- Stay : Hotel or Cottage
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking.
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer's preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.
- Google Pay/Paytm/Phonepe: 8826962256
- Company Bank details (5% GST Applicable)
Account Number : 113205001072
Account Holder's Name : TRIPPERS EXPERIENCES PRIVATE LIMITED
Contact : 8826962256
IFSC Code : ICIC0001132
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the trip's start date, 25% of the overall excursion fee will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the trip's start date, 50% of the overall excursion fee will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 0-15 days before the trip's start date, 100% of the overall excursion fee will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unexpected climatic conditions or authorities restrictions, some activities could be cancelled, and in such instances, the operator will attempt his best to offer a viable alternative activity. However, no refund will be processed for the same.
- The appropriate refund amount will be processed within ten working days.