Kasol & Kheerganga Trek
Get adventurous and that too in the mountains! - Trek 2N/3D
Kheerganga is regarded as the adventurer’s paradise, it is a place replete with joy, delight, and natural gifts. The waterfalls in this area give wonderful vibes. It is located in the midst of the bewildering Parvati Valley, which is situated in the Kullu region of Himachal Pradesh.
Kasol is a gorgeous location in the State of Himachal Pradesh. Located in the Kullu area, its distance is approx 30 kilometres from Bhuntar & 3.5 kilometer from the city of hot springs Manikaran. Located in the lap of nature, stowed away in the most faraway end of the Pin Parvati Valley, and thrilling millions of people with its very excellence in Kheerganga. A similarly simple trek, Kheerganga is only a kaleidoscope of nature’s best offerings.
The adorable night skies and the brilliant greens of the daylight, make this trek indelible from multiple points of view. As you adventure on this trek, you will run over different water bodies including abundant canals, shortsighted brooks, and incredible cascades.
The spectacular magnificence of this trek is as yet unspoiled by the evil spirits of commercialization and is just additionally highlighted by the straightforward existence of local people nearby.
- Transportation: Comfortable and sanitized vehicle for sightseeing and transfer on all days as per the itinerary (Travellers/Cabs/Bus)
- Accommodation: A Grade Accommodation in hotel/camps/homestay as per the location
- Meals: Buffet Breakfast and Dinner (Nos.04)
- Dedicated support staff : You will get a professional guide for supervision and assistance throughout the trip
- ︎Activity: Kheerganga Trek, Bonfire With Light Music
- All the toll tax, fuel charges, driver allowance and parking fees
- Local Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- ︎An extra 5% GST will be applicable
- Fee for the optional adventure activities not mentioned in the inclusions
- ︎Travel insurance or medical costs or emerged cost due to any mishap
- ︎Monument or museum entry fee, guide fee, camera fee
- Extra for personal expenses that include laundry, extra food, lunch, drinks, cigarettes, water & room heaters
- ︎You will have to pay for everything that is not mentioned under the heading 'prices included'
- Any Kind of Expense for Loss / Misplaced / Theft of personal belongings
DAY 0 – NEW DELHI TO KASOL
- Start your journey by boarding the mentioned vehicle at around 5:00 p.m. at RK ashram metro station, New Delhi.
- Begin an evening ride in a semi-sleeper AC Volvo bus/Tempo traveller or a sedan car/SUV car, depending on the group size.
DAY 1- KASOL TO CHALAL
- Reach Kasol, breathe in the fresh air and enjoy the scenic beauty of the mountains.
- Head towards the campsite or hotel. Relax a bit at the campsite.
- On the route to Chalal, you can explore the ‘Little Amsterdam’ along the lanes of Kasol. You can buy souvenirs from the shops and enjoy food at the Israeli cafe.
- Come back to the campsite by evening.
- Enjoy and Relish dancing around the bonfire after having a delicious dinner.
- Stay that night in Kasol.
DAY 2- KASOL TO KHEERGANGA TREK
- After a delicious breakfast, check out from the hotel and get ready for the Kheerganga Trek.
- A 20 km drive towards Barshaini, which is the starting point of the trek.
- Trek along the Parvati River and enjoy the picturesque waterfall and the blue sky.
- The trek will last for about 6-7 hours, after which, reach the Kheerganga village. Here you can enjoy the sight of the beautiful mountains and the valley from the top.
- Wash off all the fatigue from the journey in the Parvati Kund, which is a hot water spring. It is believed that the spring contains elements to relieve all your diseases.
- In the evening, enjoy light music by the campfire before heading towards your tent for the night.
DAY 3- DESCEND TO BARSHAINI
- After having breakfast at the campsite, wrap up and trek back to Barshaini.
- The Kheerganga Trek ends here. You can go back with a backpack of memories to cherish for eternity.
- Reach Barshaini by the afternoon. Here you can visit the holy Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara.
- Start your journey back to Delhi.
- A refreshment halt in between the journey.
- Reach Delhi by early morning the next day with a bag full of memories.
Calendar & Prices
Things To Carry
- Warm clothes, jackets, raincoats, and thermals
- Extra water bottles, energy bars, and energy drinks
- Hand gloves, and extra pair of socks
- Caps, hats, sunglasses, and towels based on your requirement
- Trekking shoes with good grip is a must
- Personal toiletries and medications
- Power bank and torch
- First-aid kit with you
- A waterproof backpack
- Sunscreen lotion and sunglasses
- Basic Medical Care
- Hand sanitiser
Package Cost Per Person
On Quad Sharing Basis : Rs. 6,500/-
On Triple Sharing Basis : Rs. 7,000
On Double Sharing Basis : Rs. 7,500/-
Departures & Key Points
- Duration: 2N/3D
- Departures : Every Thursday or Friday evening
- Start City and End City : Delhi- Delhi
- Departure point and time: RK Ashram, New Delhi | 5 pm
- Transportation type: Volvo bus or tempo traveller
- Accommodation type: Grade A category Hotel, homestay or camps
- Group size: 12 to 24 members
- Group type: Mixed (solo, couple, family and friends)
- Kheerganga Trek Distance: 14 km
- Trek Height: 9600ft
- Temperature range: Day: 8° C to 15° C | Night: 0° C to 3° C
- Trek gradient: Easy to moderate
- Trek stay: Shared Dome Tents
- The customer gets a verification voucher through electronic mail within 24 hours of a successful booking.
- If the favoured slots are unavailable, the customer can choose an alternate schedule according to his preference, and we will send a new confirmation voucher through the mail.
- Alternatively, the customer might cancel their booking, and a complete refund will be processed.
- Google Pay/Paytm/Phonepe: 8826962256
- Company Bank details (5% GST Applicable)
Account Number : 113205001072
Account Holder's Name : TRIPPERS EXPERIENCES PRIVATE LIMITED
Contact : 8826962256
IFSC Code : ICIC0001132
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the trip's start date, 25% of the overall excursion fee will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the trip's start date, 50% of the overall excursion fee will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 0-15 days before the trip's start date, 100% of the overall excursion fee will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unexpected climatic conditions or authorities restrictions, some activities could be cancelled, and in such instances, the operator will attempt his best to offer a viable alternative activity. However, no refund will be processed for the same.
- The appropriate refund amount will be processed within ten working days.