Kasol & Manali Trip
A getaway to picturesque views and Nature’s Miracles- (4D/3N)
Set at the panoramic banks of the Beas River, Kullu valley is an abode to the scenic towns of Kullu and Manali. The captivating valley is known for its incredible hills and the eclectic temples and sight-seeing spots attract a huge number of travellers. The valley is encircled by deodar and pine forests and is located between the Himalayan ranges as well as the inner Himalayan ranges of the Pir Panjal. Kullu-Manali is one of the best traveller locations in Himachal Pradesh and is frequented by massive crowds of visitors and pilgrims.
Usually known as the “Amsterdam of India, Kasol is a tiny village nestled in Himachal Pradesh’s Parvati Valley. A famous traveller destination, it presents abundance for nature and adventure lovers in the form of trekking trails, snow-clad peaks, rivers, lush forests, picturesque views and amiable weather. Thanks to its rough terrain, Kasol is excellent for trekking; Pin Parvati Pass, Rasol, Sar Pass Trek and Kheerganga are prevalent trekking trails from the land of Kasol.
Glide down the slopes of stunning Solang valley or awaken the shopper in you at the local market, Manali has it all. Dig the town of Kullu that is incredibly gifted with a combination of adventure and nature. In the end, reach Manikaran and take a soothing and revitalizing dip in the hot water springs, marking an excellent end to your holiday.
- Transportation: Comfortable and sanitized vehicle for sightseeing and transfer on all days as per the itinerary (Travellers/Cabs/Bus)
- Accommodation: A Grade Accommodation in camps/Hotel as per the location
- Meals: Buffet Breakfast and Dinner (Nos.06)
- ︎Dedicated support staff : You will get a professional guide for supervision and assistance throughout the trip
- All the toll tax, fuel charges, driver allowance and parking fees
- ︎Local Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- An extra 5% GST will be applicable
- Fee for the optional adventure activities not mentioned in the inclusions
- Travel insurance or medical costs or emerged cost due to any mishap
- Monument or museum entry fee, guide fee, camera fee
- ︎Extra for personal expenses that include laundry, extra food, lunch, drinks, cigarettes, water & room heaters
- You will have to pay for everything that is not mentioned under the heading 'prices included'
- Any Kind of Expense for Loss / Misplaced / Theft of personal belongings
Day 0: Delhi to Manali | Begin an adventurous Journey to the Abode Of Scenic Views
- Meet and greet your tour coordinator at the informed assembly point and begin your journey from Delhi to Manali.
- Experience the most scenic views of the glorious Himalayas to reach Manali the next morning.
Day 1: Arrival & Sightseeing in Manali | Experience the magnificence of the Valley
- Reach Manali and get transferred to your pre-booked hotel.
- Check-in at the hotel. Relax and enjoy the beauty of your view.
- Visit the magical Hadimba Devi Temple, referred to as the heart of Manali.
- Later, proceed to visit the Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple to feel the spiritual atmosphere and let the good vibes seep in.
- Visit the Tibetan Monastery and shop for handicrafts and carpets etc.
- In the evening, explore the Mall road, visit some of the best cafes in Manali or indulge in a shopping spree.
- Return back to the hotel for dinner.
- Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 2: Solang Valley | A Pure Heaven for the thrill-seekers
- Wake up early in the morning and have a delectable breakfast.
- Head out for your Solang Valley, also called “Snow Valley” and is a heaven for adventure enthusiasts and nature lovers. The valley is a home for various winter adventure sports such as snowboarding, paragliding and zorbing to try your hands on.
- Return to the hotel for a hearty dinner and a day full of thrill and excitement.
- Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 3: Trip to ManikaranGurudwara & Kasol | Take a Holy Dip in the divine spiritual springs
- Post breakfast, start your excursion towards the beautiful town of Kullu
- Indulge in the magnificence of the beautiful Kullu valley. Create a snowman and raft through the icy waters.
- Visit the Kullu Shawl Factory and the Rabbit farm. Later head towards Manikaran.
- Pass through the mystic town of Kasol, also known as the “Mini Israel of India”.
- Reach Manikarn and refresh yourself as you take a dip in the hot divine springs of Manikaran Gurudwara to rejuvenate your body. The spring is believed to have many medicinal advantages.
- Return to the hotel for dinner and a comfy overnight stay in Manali.
Day 4: Descend back from Mountains to Reach Delhi
- Wake up in the morning to the exquisite mountain sights and have a delicious breakfast.
- Check-out from the hotel and spend some leisure time.
- Board your transfer for Delhi in the evening.
- Witness the vast and majestic hill roads covered in snow with a jaw-dropping view along with sparkling rivers scenes.
- Overnight journey to Delhi.
Day 5: Trip Ends With a Bag Full of LifeTime Memories
- Pass through the hairpin bends and beautiful scenery, reach back to Delhi in the morning.
Calendar & Prices
Things To Carry
- Warm clothes, jackets, raincoats, and extra thermals
- Hand gloves and good quality footwear
- Trekking shoes with a firm grip
- Extra bottles, energy bars, and energy drinks
- Caps or hats
- Sunglasses and towels
- Personal toiletries or medications
- Power bank and torch
- Waterproof backpack
- Sunscreen lotion and sunglasses
- Basic Medical Care
- Hand sanitiser
Package Cost Per Person
- ₹ 12,500/- Onwards
Departures & Key Points
- Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
- Departure: Every Friday Night
- Start and End City: Delhi/ Chandigarh
- Transportation type: Cabs/Tempo Travellers
- Accommodation type: Hotels
- Trip Route: Delhi/Chandigarh - Manali - Solang Valley - Kullu - Manikaran - Manali - Delhi/ Chandigarh
- The customer gets a confirmation voucher through electronic mail within 24 hours of a successful booking.
- If the favoured slots are unavailable, the customer can choose an alternate schedule according to his preference, and we will send a new confirmation voucher through the mail.
- Alternatively, the customer might cancel their booking, and a complete refund will be processed.
- Google Pay/Paytm/Phonepe: 8826962256
- Company Bank details (5% GST Applicable)
Account Number : 113205001072
Account Holder's name : TRIPPERS EXPERIENCES PRIVATE LIMITED
Contact : +91-8826962256
IFSC Code : ICIC0001132
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days.